Friday, March 27, 2009

Got a lot sick, getting a little better...

I am a person who is enormously dependent on her routine. I can get very, very upset and uncomfortable when I am removed from my daily routine. Which is weird because I don't even necessarily like my daily routine. So imagine my surprise when, walking to work today, I found myself relieved to see my usual passersby on the way. I saw running-woman-in-red-coat, old-man-in-hat-who-looks-like-a-sailor, and abercrombie-and-fitch-couple. That's everyone except for big-tall-man-in-a-hurry-with-coffee. It made me feel like I've finally clicked back in to real life after a week of vacation followed immediately by a week of horrible, horrible, body-quaking stomach virus.
My absence from the internet was half due to my London frolic, which was AMAZING. However, I started having some stomach problems on our last day, which rapidly accelerated to full blown bed-ridden sickness. Boo. Today is the first day that I feel like I might really be turning the corner and be back to normal (or, on my way anyway.) Keep your fingers crossed for me, internet, I don't think I can handle any more sickness and pain. My poor stomach.
Anyways, London pictures, GO! (Waaaaay more here, and I'm not even done loading them all yet!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.