Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I need an egg sandwich now.


Here is one thing that is missing from society, delivery breakfast. I find myself, multiple times a week, cursing the fact that I can't pick up the phone and order an egg sandwich and some orange juice and coffee. I love making breakfast. I just love breakfast. But on the weekends, if we don't have groceries, going to the store to get food for breakfast, and then preparing it, is an insurmountable obstacle a lot of the time. During the week, I have to be at work at nine, and there isn't anywhere on the way to work to pick up a quick breakfast, except for a Dunkin Donuts (which I hate.) Also, I never get up with enough time to fashion myself a breakfast at home, as I barely wake up with enough time to shower in the morning. So, most mornings, I find myself at work, hungry, thinking, "If only I could order breakfast..." I mean really, how great would that be? You're sitting at home in bed on the weekend, you could order up a nice brunch and eat it...IN BED. Does anybody know of a service like this? Do delivery breakfast places exist where you live? I need to know these things, I may have to move.

(photo by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.