Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday check in.

I spent WAY too much money last weekend. And then up and did it again this weekend. woops. But I did spend that money on they sweetest bike EVER.


I bought it to replace the Peugeot I crashed last summer (sorry Mom.) Look at the yellow tape that FADES OUT. Yes.
I also got my amazon order from the day last week that I got really angry and went internet shopping at work.

It Sucked and Then I Cried is by Heather Armstrong from the dooce, and its great. Really funny, but its also adding to my "I never want to have kids" fear. I'm only about 100 pages in, but I've already found myself saying to myself "Who the hell would put themselves through this for no money?!", multiple times. Approach with caution, women. The other one is the Five Year Diary by Tamara Shopsin. I love it. There's a little space for every day for five years, so you can write just a little something. I'm a little bit self-obsessed in that way that I keep all of my old planners so that I can look back and see what I was doing like four years ago for no particular reason. Having a little book with daily thoughts for a consecutive five years is like a wet dream. Plus its really little, so it fits in my bag without adding too much extra weight.

A slight aside, those are my FAVORITE SHOES (that aren't boots.) I bought them at H&M like two years ago. They're made of a nice, soft canvas, and I'm wrecking them because I wear them like every single day. If anyone knows where to get a pair of shoes like this, I would be eternally grateful. These probably have one more summer in them before they straight up fall apart. Help me.

And I leave you with...Darth B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.