Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thusday FAIL.

Today has been a big fail from Go. Instead of snoozing my alarm this morning, I turned it off, and consequently woke up about twelve minutes before I had to be at work. Also, it was raining, so I couldn't ride my bike , and was thus even later to work. I guzzled my coffee real fast, and now have a sick/headachey feeling, and I'm a sneezy allergy MESS. And I just kicked a full glass of water over.

FAIL.

Things that I wish were in my bag right now:




So I can out - write everyone on the streets with my sweet gold bics.


You don't think snow has a smell, but it does.



pumpkin soup. Which I know is way out of season, but its so gross and rainy out here.



I hope everyone else's Thursday is a WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.