Sunday, August 2, 2009

HUH. Magazine


I recently came across HUH. magazine whilst blog-trawling. The title was enough to peak my interest, and its FREE! Its full of artist interviews, reviews, and even a "Top Five" section featuring random top five lists from different artists, photographers, skateboarders, and musicians. Unfortunately for me (though possibly not you, depending upon where you are), it is only distributed in London, Stockholm, NY, Chicago and Paris. BUT, they have a GREAT website, full of what I can only imagine is most of the content of the magazine. You can also order it from them, for just the cost of shipping. I highly recommend spending some time going through their site and their blog, its very worth your Monday afternoon. They've only published one issue so far, so get on the train at the first stop people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.