Tuesday, December 22, 2009

apparently this is now the "videos I like" blog

I was taken to see The Phantom Menace by my highschool boyfriend, who was VERY excited about it. So excited in fact, that he was one of those kids who slept in line to see the midnight showing the night it opened. He LOVED it. LOVED. If there were something more powerful than caps lock, I would have used it just then. I, on the other hand, was interested, but skeptical...
I fell asleep. My boyfriend was not amused.
That movie was atrocious. I've thought that since it was released, and have been largely backed up by everyone on the planet, but never until now has anyone so full realized the inherent and complete catastrophe that that movie was.




Watch all of it. You will not be sorry.

via kottke

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.