Friday, July 16, 2010

read them all. (I do.)

I have been spending an exorbitant amount of time reading blogs lately. I got sucked into this loop where I started on one, which led me to another, which led me to another, which led me to another. At this point I'm on the verge of crashing my computer because I have so many tabs open. In any case, here are my favorites, so you too can crash your computer. Or not, if you have one that actually works correctly.



This blog makes me laugh out loud all the time. Usually in bed, where B refuses to believe me that anything written on the internet could be that funny. It can B, oh can it.


Wait, what?

Wait, what? is a very recent discovery of mine. Basically what happened was, I was on another blog, and they posted the above picture. How do you not check that out?


I found really katie randomly when I was sad that Meghan Mcblogger hadn't posted in a bit. She made me feel better, with her comedy, and has also turned me on to such amazing things as Vodka Phonics, and Lime & Salt popcorn.

Speaking of which:




This lady is lovely, hilarious, and fosters kittens. So, there will be a lot of kitten pictures. Which is fine by me, quite frankly.



Apocalypstick
:

How To Get Over A Break-Up from Almie Rose on Vimeo.

Not much else needs to be said about that.


And my all time, read it everyday, you are A FOOL if you're not reading this yet blog:



Do yourself a favor, and spend tomorrow at work plainly not working because you're trapped in an archive spiral of my making.

1 comment:

  1. I adore Hyperbole and a half and I'm psyched to check out these other blogs. Seriously: psyched. The internet has ruined my life.

    ReplyDelete

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.