Wednesday, April 15, 2009

yeah, I made those pom poms.






Last summer I did the album artwork for my very good friends Pretty and Nice. I went down to NY to do the shoot at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens with my friend Molly, and afterwards we went to a studio to take safety shots, and I used the time to do a secondary shoot with my favorite thing in the world, pom poms.
This was well before getting my new camera, so I was shooting with my all time favorite, the Minolta X370 (yayhooray!) So, I have had these prints for a loooong time now, and I have done nothing with them, even though I am insanely proud of them, and I think they look fantastic.
I finally scanned them and got them up on flickr, along with some other scans from that camera, which I am also very proud of. Take a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.