Tuesday, May 12, 2009

cook it up!

I'm a bigtime cook. I love it. There are even days when I'm so effing stressed out at work, all I want to do is go home, pop a bottle of wine and cook a big, complicated meal. It relaxes me and it makes me feel good to turn ingredients into awesome food.

I can't wait to see this movie!



On Sunday night I made baked empanadas with roasted tomatillo salsa and...FIDDLEHEADS! I've never had fiddleheads before, but everyone I know who has always says they're amazing. Plus I like the whole, "only available for two weeks in May" aspect. How mysterious. Get on my plate you coy, weird, veggie, plant...things.



The picture isn't great (hence me keeping it small.) I was in such a rush to eat that I didn't hold the camera steady. Good lord woman, calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.