Monday, June 29, 2009

and all the rain isn't helping either.

Posting has been super, super light around here, because I have been spending my time:

a. answering apartment ads on craigslist
b. attempting to find a job
c. freaking out
d. ignoring all of the things I'm supposed to be doing to turn around this traffic-accident-that-is
-my-life, and drinking whiskey instead.
e. playing Loco Roco on the PSP
f. sulking

Hmmm...not too proud of myself just now. For all you three loyal readers, I'm going to start posting regularly again. You are my creative outlet, my platform for bitching, my distraction from the horrors of trying to get some fool to hire me to ignore their requests and spend the whole day watching America's Next Top Model online! Don't desert me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.