Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a guaranteed way to get me mad on a tuesday evening.

I'm living in a house full of pro-life, messy musicians, who have taken over my entire kitchen and living room, the entire first floor actually, with glass jars half full of water, microphones, guitars, and miles and miles of cable.

This is not a way to live.

They cordoned off my refrigerator with a big blanket so I can't put anything into it. I have half a bag of frozen spinach ravioli that is currently melting into what is I'm sure a big pile of frozen ravioli mess on the counter right now. And now they're harmonizing about something I can't really identify, but what I'm sure is the plight of all the sad, sad dead babies in the world.

I just want to eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.