Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Weekly Widget & Sassoon


A reminder not to give up and take a lame ol' job:

(FYI, Molly works at an off-shoot of the theatre dept at a very big, hoity-toity New York college)

1:35 PM Molly: ok this is so sad
i am in charge of compiling the alumni newsletter here
it is the bane of my existence and everyone hates it
BUT anyway, i just got this emailed to me as "news":
I am thrilled to inform you that I have recently joined the exciting world of New York real estate.

For those of you who know me as a dancer, do not worry. This does not mean that I have lost my passion for dance and theatre, but that I have found a perfect synergy between my craft and the real estate business. Kelly Swartz
1:36 PM puke
1:38 PM me: i have found a perfect synergy between my face and the toilet
gross

That's right people, get out there and live your dreeeeeeeams! Or maybe that's just the bottle of champagne I just drank talking and you should go ahead and sell real estate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.