Monday, June 14, 2010

uh oh.

Blogger has introduced a "design" feature. With templates, and background images, and layout choices. I'm basically peeing my pants over here. As anyone who checks my tumblr (which is all of three people, I know) knows, I like to change the look of things. A lot. I realize I'm at least 75% of my own audience here, so I figure, if I'm the only one looking, it might as well be entertaining to ME. I change the look of my tumblr all the time because its easy. They have a shit ton of templates over there, and every time I'm feeling bored, I just pop in a new one. I tried to change the look on this blog previously, with little success. It was too complicated, and things just kept coming out looking really odd, because a. I have a hard time making design decisions and sticking to them, and b. I don't know anything about html. So it looked like various, asymmetrical kinds of crap around here for weeks.
Flash forward to this morning when I logged into my blogger account to find highlighted "New! Design Feature! Customize your blog!" I shuddered with excitement, and immediately tried out every single background and template option they had. For now I've settled on this one, but I can already tell I'm not 100% satisfied. There's a notebook paper background that was looking pretty dope too...

For the people who do check in regularly, don't be shocked if I change the template every three days. Although really, if you've stuck with me for this long, it can't possibly bother you that much anyway.

Now I'm feeling self conscious. uh...yeah...bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos by me unless otherwise noted.